Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



I thought I would hijack Tammy's blog and post a messege about her. Today is our wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary. I love this woman. These years have gone by so quickly, and I have been blessed. She is an amazing mother, she is my best friend, and she is amazingly hot and beautiful. I am truly lucky. Happy anniversay. I love you. - Byron

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

What a GREAT day! Happy Anniversary!! Here's to many,many more...

Alison said...

You're making me cry. Happy Anniversary you guys! You two are a wonderful couple indeed. I'm so glad you found each other. I love you both!
xoxox

Lacey said...

Ah, happy anniversary guys!!! We hope you had a fun time doing what people do on their anniversaries.

Erin said...

yeah! Happy anniversary. You guys are seriously RAD! I hope you enjoy another year. I love you guys!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary. What fun pictures. You are both so photogenic. Good post Byron.

kir said...

Love the slide show!! What a cute family!! Happy Anniversary!!

J. Marie said...

I Love the slide show. Very cute. I hope your anniversary went well also.

J. Marie said...

thanks for the happy birthday!