Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho!

Hi Ho, Hi Ho! It's off to work we go! WHEW WHEW WHEW, WHEW WHEW WHEH! Come on--whistle along! Byron put the kids to work helping him deck the attic. They did a really good job. Even Brynna got in on it. We're running out of storage space, so more room in the attic is just what we needed.



6 comments:

Lacey said...

OHhhhh, family work projects are my favorite (Chris, not so much). It's awesome your kids work so well with dad and each other!

Erin said...

I didnt know byron knew how to build things let alone use tools....(love you b) Way to go byron. I love that the kids were up there busy too. Fun family project.

Shannon said...

What a great project. Kids do love to help daddy when tools are involved don't they. We could use some extra storage space, maybe I'll have derek crawl around and check out our attic.

Alison said...

Looks like fun being up there in the attic. I remember my dad crawling up in the attic on occasion...I always wondered what it was like up there! Your kids now know! Looks like they had a great time helping out! =)

J. Marie said...

We decided to put our profile on private so if you haven't received an invitation just send your e-mail address to harpjean14@msn.com & we will add you
Love,

Kurt & jeana

Lacey said...

So, I just got around to this post, and wow, do ya think Byron looks a bit like his dad? Wow...just, wow...