Thursday, August 28, 2008

SCHOOL ROCKS!!???



No whines, no tears, no worries--just HUH? Already?? Summer went fast with all the activities, camps, and visits to family. We, everybody, the whole Link clan, is very excited for school to start this year--we're just bummed that summer is over. Our first day of school was great! Maggie's back too--Yeah! Brynna, Caden, and Greyson love their teachers and have buddies in their classes. So it's all good so far. Mom's glad to have a schedule and actually have a purpose in her day--even if it's running little people places. So, HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!










6 comments:

Stefanie said...

YEAH!!! Schools back in session! Give me a few days and I will be missing all the craziness of having everyone home. It was a good day all around.

Erin said...

I just cant believe how time flies by and how old these kiddys are getting. one thing is for sure your kids make uniforms look AWESOME!!! Happy back to school guys. WE love you!

Lacey said...

Yeaaaaayyy for mommy, and for the kids. Sanity makes a comeback! Can Caden get anymore model-ish!? And Greyson is OLD, and so handsome! Of course your girls will be the princesses of the class...I mean, they are, afterall, princesses! Love you!

kir said...

Hello, Tammy and Byron!! What a nice-looking 1st day of school bunch, and who doesn't love a princess lunchbox?!
-Cousin Kirsten

Shannon said...

Look at those cute faces. I know what you mean about haveing your routine back. As fun as it is to sleep in, It's also nice to get things done in the day. And you have some child free time...how nice for you. Enjoy it.

MaHuggy said...

How I miss your family so much !!! These pictures let me know just how much !!! they are so handsome, and just beautiful !!! and hey, please tell Byron , I said : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Love ya tons, Pam