Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Summer Vacation!

Every August, on the first day of school you can count on the assignment called "My Summer Vacation". Even though I'm not in school anymore, I'm turning in my assignment a little early this year. So--here it is--MY SUMMER VACATION!









7 comments:

Stefanie said...

Ok now I'm REALLY homesick! Do you think if I click my heels three times and say "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home" I'll get home??!!

Great pictures, it looks like you all had a wonderful time! Glad you're back!

Welcome home Link family, welcome home!

Erin said...

Oh I miss you guys already. No seriously when you left I had a lump in my throat. We need to get together more. It was so fun to have you guys out and have a fun couple of weeks. Wish we could of joined you in hawaii...next year maybe. You are loved.....How is apple by the way?

Lacey said...

The beach picures are my favorite! Oh, and the ones of Maggie on the rides, how cute is she?! For some reason Grayson looks A.LOT.OLDER! Like, he's not your little kid anymore...but like a buddy hanging out with Byron in the pics, crazy!

Alison said...

I'm LOVING these pics you guys! ALL six hundred of them! =) It was so fun to see you guys. We love you and miss you already. Lets do it again real soon. xoxo I'll try to get a CA post done this week too.

Alison said...

I'm LOVING these pics you guys! ALL six hundred of them! =) It was so fun to see you guys. We love you and miss you already. Lets do it again real soon. xoxo I'll try to get a CA post done this week too.

Rose said...

Hey Guys it's your cuz "Rosie"

Great blog!

Send me your Email address and I'll send you an invite to our blog
roseoakeson@gmail.com

Shannon said...

You did a great job capturing your time here. I always love it when your family comes to visit. You bring lots of energy with you and its contagious.