Friday, February 29, 2008

Rock'in with the Jo Bro's!!


Ready to go with tickets in hand. Greyson, Caden, Brynna and Tammy went to see the Jonas Brothers. This was Bel's very first concert and technically Caden's first also (Dishwalla at a food festival when he was one doesn't really count). The build-up to THE night was fun to see. They were so excited!!

The concert was at Nokia Theater in Dallas. I knew that there would be a lot of screaming girls and that it would be loud--however--I expected to hear it once we got inside. Girls from ages 5 to 14 were screaming on there way inside in the parking lot. At that point, I knew my ears were in trouble.
The Jonas Brothers tour bus was cool for the kids to get to see. People had written things like "Marry me" and "I love you JoBros". It was pretty cool!
The kids loved the show. The stage was cool with lots of places for JB to flip and slide. Greyson, Caden, and Brynna sang every song they knew at the top of their lungs and clapped their hands and danced (G not so much-too cool for the dancin part). What a fun experience to be with my kids during a very memorable moment in their lives. I'll tuck it away with all of the other fun things I've been able to do with my kids.
P.S. Byron was a cool Dad and stayed home with a sick Maggie--Thanks Daddy!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun and you look super cute Tammy. I'm so out of it that I don't even know who the Jo Bro's are but what a great thing to do with the kids. I remember the first concert my parents took us too. It was the Every Brothers. (Brother's....huh... must be a first concert thing) Silly huh.

Oh the package came yesterday and it is a hit. Cooper likes the toy and Corbin has been playing with the big box all morning. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Alison said...

Fun you guys! Who are the Jo Bros? I like their name! =) You guys crack me up! Sorry Byron missed out!
I got a message letting us know Maggie is not well. We'll keep her in our prayers. Hang in there everyone! We love you!

Erin said...

how fun for them. Yah my ears would of been tired too. Everyone looks so great dressed all cool for the show. Love to you guys.