Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"I TWO YEARS OLD!"






Oh, the terrible two's.....it's more like the terribly cute two's!! She's two now. Can you believe it? Time has flown.
We had a little cake with two little candles for her on her big day. We sang "Happy Birthday" to her and blew out the candles. "AGAIN, AGAIN", she said. So, we re-lit the candles and blew them out again. She thought that was pretty fun. She loves to sing the song "Happy Birthday"--but--she sings "Happy Birthday to you, ashes, ashes, we all fall down." She's so cute! I wish I could make time stand still......

6 comments:

Alison said...

I could just eat her up! Too stinkin' CUTE! Happy birthday little Maggie!

Shannon said...

What a doll. She's just about the cutest thing ever. Happy Birthday to Maggie, Happy Birthday to you!

Bennett-Adventures said...

Maggie is sooooo cute!!! I can't believe she's already two.

Erin said...

happy birthday to you ashes ashes we all fall down. I love that!!!!! Great pictures of her loving on her cake. Her hair even looks longer. SO cute. Love her.

Shannon said...

Lately when ever Corbin sees a picture of a cute baby girl he thinks it's Maggie. She has made an impression on his little memory.

Lacey said...

I will e-mail you a copy of the pic of Coleman. We only ordered for us and the grandmas. But, I will e-mail you, and could you e-mail me some of his birthday. I realized I do have quite a few, but some of yours were great! Loved hanging with you too. We need to do it again.