We didn't even get the pulling tooth drama, darn it! We were so looking forward to it! Byron went to wiggle it to see how loose it was, and Brynna tried to push his finger away with her tongue and popped her tooth right out! She was so excited she didn't know what to do. Do I laugh, do I cry? So she did both. It was so cute though. She put her tooth under her pillow in anticipation of the awaited Tooth Fairy, and.....2 Bucks!! I think the Tooth Fairy thinks she's (or he's) rich or something. Maybe it's inflation, but I only got a quarter when I was little. Bel is a lucky girl!!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
too bad its not the robot pulling the tooth out. hahahaha. SO fun for her...and you.
Wow the first tooth huh? That's a pretty big deal. The tooth fairy must be making a killing there in Texas. Two dollars must have been a fun surprise for Brynna. We used to get some change and a box of sugar cereal to share with the rest of the fam. (that was quite a treat around our house). Give her a kiss for us.
Yawhoo! Go Brynna! Is she already old enough to loose teeth??? Where is the time going?!!! Darling pics you guys!
Wow Brynna! You are growing up so fast! What a cutie pie you are, even with the gap in your smile. It's great!
Post a Comment