Friday, October 19, 2007

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the makeover! The slide show of the party is great. Looks like the girls had lots of fun. I didn't know the High School Musical phenomena traveled down to the kids this young. What a fun mom you are!

Erin said...

Happy birthday!!! I love your new blog look. SO great. Well the birthday party looks like a huge hit. I cant believe how big the high school musical is. But more important is the sucess of your new game "musical chairs". You are the best mom...i can just hear it. well i sure love you guys.

Alison said...

LOVE IT! I just have to smile! What a little babe that Brynna is! SIX??!!! Yikes! Happy Birthday sweet girl! Wish we lived closer so we could share those fun times with you. Thanks for blogging them so we can pretend! Love you all! AND miss you too!