Monday, October 18, 2010

Beautiful Day......

Today was a beautiful day.......and the weather was great too! The day is getting closer and closer.....but we got a little surprise sneak peek of Baby Link today. I was surprised at how emotional I got really seeing him for the first time. Humbled, Blessed, Amazed.......




9 comments:

Erin said...

never doubted for a second he wouldnt be cute. Im excited he is coming soon. Congratulations!!!

Wright said...

amazing! I have never seen that type of sonogram actually moving before - just stills - very cool!

Erin said...

wow. can hardly wait to hold that little guy. grandpa on grandma's MAC

Jeff's BLOG said...

wow. can hardly wait to hold that little guy. grandpa on grandma's MAC

Lacey's easel said...

He's a Link! How adorable.

Stefanie said...

Just WONDERFUL, AMAZING and SO EXCITING!!!

Alison said...

You guys have got me crying! I love this kid already! Can't wait for him to get here!

Est. 1981 said...

Amazing and wonderful! Congratulations to you and the whole Link clan! We hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!! Loved seeing you guys in Arkansas!! Keep us posted! --paige

J. Marie said...

HOLY COW! We didn't even know you were expecting!!