Better late than never, right? Yes--it's more than a week past Halloween--give me a break.
I love Halloween! What's better than dressing up as someone you dream of being or just as someone or something you think is pretty, funny or cool--and going around to strangers houses and asking them for a Trick or a Treat? Hopefully you get a treat.
All the kids had great costumes. Byron was a throw-back Elvis inmate, Greyson was "Special Agent Link", Caden was Anakin Skywalker, Brynna was Batgirl, and Maggie was Tinkerbell. And..our special guest, Coleman was a super cute Monkey.
We went to our ward building for Trunk-or-Treat and then to our friends neighborhood. Every house on her street is decked out. One of the houses I may not go back to next year. Michael Meyers was walking around, the witch was stirring her brew, the candy was given out by a very scary mummy thing, and the freaky little munchkin thing guarded the gate. All living and walking around. Freaked me out.
We adults had a really good time watching the kids make believe they were who they were dressed up as and the kids took in a pirate's load of candy. Great Halloween--Can't wait until next year!
Monday, November 10, 2008
HALLOWEEN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I finally got around to posting our halloween pics too. Your kids are hilarious. They fit the part of each of their costumes! It was SO fun trick-or-treating with them!
what fun dressed up kiddys. Great costumes as always. BEL was rockin her batgirl look. Love it
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun going through your neighborhood trick or treating. Your kids are getting so grown up. What is Byran suppose to be? Coleman cracks me up.
OH Haloween is my favorite! Your costumes look great.
I thought I commented here, man what a slacker sister in law I am. All the costumes are so cute. Byrons wig is great.
We loved having you here to visit. I wish we could have spent more time up at the house and playing with you guys. We just can't get enough of you. Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment