Friday, July 18, 2008

MOMISMS!!

I thank this crazy lady for so appropriately and poetically putting to song the chaotic every-day life of mom's around the world.

Just click play (the arrow).

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Hahaha!! Love that! However she forgot to put in there go visiting teaching, run the kids to primary, take a casserole to someone in need, attend homemaking, presidency meetings, teach family home evening with a yummy desert, help kids with primary talks and finnaly prepare a RS lesson complete with centerpiece and awesome handout! I think that about covers our days.

Alison said...

THis cracks me up! I'm exhausted just listening. No wonder I'm dead tired by 8pm! And my kiddos aren't even in shcool yet! FUN video, thanks for sharing! =) See you soon! xoxo

Lacey said...

LOL! Wow. That was funny and although I haven't said some of those things to Coleman, they were said to me by my mom...so, yeah, very funny!