Saturday, September 1, 2007

Another year is here!!

Can you believe another school year is here? Can you believe I sent one to HIGH SCHOOL??? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that one. So-Grey started 9th grade, Caden started 4th, and Brynna went to her very first day of big kid school and started kindergarten. Mommy and Daddy were kind-of depressed the whole day. Where is the time going? They all had great first day's, but all were very, very grumpy. Maybe bedtime should be a little earlier.....I guess we will all have to adjust. Everybody likes their teachers and are cool with the people in their classes, so looks like things are starting off good so far. We're proud of all of them!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

You did it! The music started all by itself! Great song and adorable kids. I can't belive they just keep getting cutier....Bryna in the BIG K huh and Grey in High School. Wow. You are old....just kidding. Miss you guys.

Shannon said...

Sorry I spelled Brynna's name wrong. I should have reread it before I posted (smile).

Erin said...

I love it! Happy first day school. IT looked like like they did well. I bet Belly loved her class huh? How was it being with just maggie for a few hours? That is too much time on your hands so you better have another one.

Alison said...

You guys are so cute! A High schooler and a kindergartner and a big 4th grader (one of my personal favorite years in school). wow! Thanks for sharing. Love the backpacks!