The Texas Links finally made it to Chicago to see Ali, Kermit, and the A girls!! We had never met Adi and Avrie--what darling little girlies. Annaliese was fun to get to spend some time with. She's the smartest 3 yr. old I've ever seen--and beautiful too. Chicago is a fantastic city with soooo much to see and do. We took a boat tour of the city and the views were great! Later that night we took in a Cubbies game at Wrigley Field (scratch one off of Byron's list of things to do before he dies). Fun was had by all. Chicago--What a Wonderful City!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So fun to have you! lets do it again! Love you all! - I think I told you that yesterday Annaliese finally asked, "Where are my cousins?" She LOVED playing with your kids. Wish we could do it more often!
Post a Comment